Lawson Software, an Infor affiliate is seeking a Mid-level and Sr-level .NET developer in its Annapolis, MD office. We offer the benefits of working in a large company in the environment of a laid-back small company. We are in a great location near the bay and downtown historic Annapolis, away from the rat race of the big city but still convenient. We are a growing component within Lawson's Healthcare division experiencing fast-paced development of new products and features.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work or education experience.
* 5 years object-oriented programming experience.
* Knowledge of source code management and configuration.
* Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and design, query writing and stored procedure writing.
* Strong time management skills.
* Experience with various development tools and languages.
* Experience with complex development projects.
* Experience in scheduling, time and attendance, or health care data-related software.
* Microsoft platform background preferred: Visual Studio, SQL Server, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET.