Our client, a very elite private equity firm, is currently looking for a .NET Developer to join their team. This position is located in Washington, DC on Pennsylvania Ave. This is a permanent/full-time position with a terrific benefits package including the potential for a very significant bonus!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and professional web application developer with significant knowledge and experience creating solutions based on Microsoft technologies in order to help further drive forward our solution delivery and reputation.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software code to meet enhancement and maintenance requirements. The candidate must have extensive experience working with C# and ASP.Net 2.0. Major plusses would include experience with Windows Workflow (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and BizTalk experience.
The candidate must have a diverse technology background, development and software integration experience. The candidate must have superb problem solving and troubleshooting skills and be customer service oriented.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Primarily responsible for developing enhancements to existing or new business systems using C# and ASP.NET
• Creating solutions with SharePoint Portal Server 2007. Developing solutions building Web Parts.
• Act as a liaison between business users, vendors and the IT department
• Other related duties as reasonably assigned.
• 4 year college degree in Information Systems or Business
• 4+ years of experience with the .NET Framework, software engineering, object-oriented programming, and business process modeling.
• Experience with ASP.NET 2.0/3.0 Web Services, ASP.NET 2.0 Web Part development, and experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
• AJAX (either handwritten or with a library) a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is required.
For consideration, please email a copy of your resume to Kristin Vielbig at: