Come Join Our Team! DKW Communications, Inc. (DKW) is a government contractor providing professional and technical services to various government agencies i.e. defense, law enforcement and security. We are currently looking for a Software Architect to join our winning team. The individual hired for this position will provide support to our government customer located in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing the software architecture and the design of its supporting framework;
- Reviewing design choices of software developers (including Government contractors), including but not limited to: platforms, coding and technical levels;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Overseeing and providing support to the development teams and managing the full life cycle of the process, monitoring research, reviewing codes and supervising any testing;
- Ensuring that all development practices are in compliance with his OCIO best practices policies and procedures;
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for sharing data.
- 7-10 years of Software Architectural experience.
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience with UML Modeling and Design