Our client is a elite Private Equity firm and they are currently looking for a mid-level .NET Developer to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a permanent/full-time position that offers a very competitive annual salary, benefits package and excellent bonus potential!
The candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing software code to meet enhancement and maintenance requirements. The ability to communicate with a diverse set of business users in a global organization. The candidate must have experience working with Microsoft .Net. Knowledge and/or experience using software design patterns and best practices to implement enterprise solutions a major plus.
- Primarily responsible for developing enhancements and maintaining our existing software systems
- Collaborating and meeting with various departments to develop solutions for core business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of .NET Development experience
* Proficiency in Web development (ASP.Net 2.0/3.0 Web Services SOAP)
* Proficiency in Unit testing using and creating test cases utilizing a standard testing framework
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and hands-on T-SQL is required.
* Understanding of the entire SDLC and various methodologies
No phone calls, please.
Please email a copy of your resume to Kristin Vielbig at: firstname.lastname@example.org.