Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure the world's most important technologies work well and deliver value. Compuware customers include 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. The company's ongoing success depends on our employees--a diverse team of people with a set of key, common attributes. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team- and customer-oriented environment. Learn more: http://www.compuware.com.
Our McLean Professional Services office is actively looking for .NET Developers to participate in FLC design, analysis, development and implementation of Windows Mobile Applications for a health care client. Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- 4 to 8 years of overall IT experience, including a minimum of 4 years developing applications in a .NET environment
- Highly knowledgeable with latest SDLC
- Hands on experience in C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET. Knowledge of software design and implementation
- Knowledge of relational database principles and/or experience in database design
- Strong understanding of Windows Mobile programming, multithreaded applications, and/or TCP/IP communications
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse team and to communicate with users
- Must hold a Green Card or be a US Citizen
We offer full time employment in the IT consulting business. We can make a difference in your career. And we run a bench model to you don't have to worry about losing your job when a project ends. We are looking for long term employees who want to make a difference.
Qualified candidates may apply online here: https://jobs-compuware.icims.com/jobs/10710/job or to me directly at scott.boren (at) compuware.com