Our client is a recognized Information Technology solutions provider that boasts of high customer-satisfaction rating from its Federal Government and private consulting contracts. They are a small company that is 8(a) certified, has matured
processes in place as evident from their CMMI Maturity Level II Appraisal.
They have successfully delivered both small and large projects through
full lifecycle implementations.
They are seeking a .Net Developer in Lanham, MD OR Reston, VA.
• Produce an analysis of the application design and application code, recommend
an approach to improve application system performance, including consideration for
future releases of application development.
• Implement any and all upgrades, patches, and recommendations to streamline existing
infrastructure and systems.
• Build, test, and implement any and all code revisions to resolve security issues
identified in the code analysis. Responsible for programming, configuration changes
and software builds required to fix any and all defects and issues.
• Propose and deliver a security model as a part of the application development effort.
• Support the release cycle - assess the readiness of each release based on release
criteria, quality of release, release package and production environment readiness,
training and support plans, rollout and backup plans and risk management plan.
• Provide support to analyze the impact of infrastructure changes including disaster recovery.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
5-8 years experience
• C# Programming Language
• Experience with distributed systems programming and tuning
• Experience with use of Version Control Systems
IBM: ClearCase or Subversion
• Web site development experience
HTML, CSS, ASP.NET Master Pages and ASP.NET Controls
• Administration of Web Farms with Internet Information Service (ASP.NET)
• Structured Query Language (SQL) Development & Database Administration
• Experience Administration of Windows 2003 Servers
• Experience with Windows Services programming
• Visual Studio.NET (2008)
• Microsoft .NET Framework (Versions 2.0, 3.5)
• Packaging Microsoft Windows Installer MSI(s) for software distribution
• Office Suite (2005), Visio (2003)